Training enquiries and event planning
exa.foundation provides a wide range of services, consultancy and events nationwide which can be designed to meet your needs. It's always best to make an email enquiry (to email@example.com) to see if exa.foundation has the capacity to support your needs, to check availability and to establish what charges there may be if any.
Although exa.foundation operates on a non-profit basis, it is sometimes necessary to charge for certain events and expenses to help offset the costs of free and subsidised events. When there are competing demands for service, preference is always given to education customers of Exa Education and partners.
The following examples are provided for illustration only:
- Teacher Twilight: A 2 hour, afternoon event after school hours providing high quality professional development for a group of up to 20 teachers. The event will be advertised online with free places offered to other local schools. Although availability and flexibility are limited, these events are free of charge to the host school and all delegates. Book a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Family Hack Jam: A 3 hour evening or weekend community event for a group of up to 60 children, parents and teachers. Although availability and flexibility are limited, these events are free of charge to the host school and all attending. Book a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
- Bespoke Training Day: A 6 hour professional development day delivered in school for a group of up to 6 teachers. The agenda is designed specifically with the host school following detailed discussion taking into account the needs of all delegates. Materials and resources are developed and refined to suit the delegates. Dates available throughout the year, and flexibility to suit. Cost £650 + travel expenses. Book a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- CPD For Free: A 4 hour professional development day delivered in school for a group of up to 20 teachers. The agenda is negotiated with the host school. Dates available throughout the year including weekends and holidays. The event will be advertised online with two free places offered to the host school, and tickets costing £9/£49 to other schools. A minimum number of 6 confirmed registrations are required to confirm the event, otherwise postponement may be considered. Book a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Lesson Observation: A 1 hour lesson observation delivered in your school to a class of your choosing KS2-KS4 followed by a 45 minute discussion, for up to 5 invited teachers. Availability and flexibility limited, these observations are free
of charge to the host school and all delegates. Book a minimum of 4 weeks
Equipment and Venue Requirements: By prior
arrangement, exa.foundation can provide equipment for all events,
including computers. This makes choosing a suitable space or venue
easier. All registrations
for events with external visitors are managed by exa.foundation. It is
appreciated when the host organisation can provide refreshments, however
if this proves impossible - alternative arrangements can be made.
Quality: We pride ourselves on the high quality of our events and reputation. Attendees consistently and overwhelmingly provide positive feedback for our events. Copies of evaluation feedback forms can be made available on request. It's possible that if you request something that is not currently available, we will recommend a local provider who can better suit your needs.
Professional Development Themes
& Learning with technology, Learning Technologies, Pedagogy,
Flipped Learning, Virtual Learning, Smart Assessment, Curriculum Design,
Primary Computing, Secondary Computing, Online Safety, Social Media for
professional development, Social Media Policy,Parental Engagement,
Primary Design Technology, Secondary Design Technology, Professional
Development, STEM Education and Digital Making.